Sabrina's entry for Inspiring Inkin's Challenge #19


I am so proud of Sabrina who recently signed up with me. She hasn't got her own blog yet and took part in the latest Inspiring Inkin' Challenge found here and asked me to show it on my blog which I am delighted to do.
She will be holding her first in home workshop and coffee morning on Tuesday 9th February and these are the fabulous invitations she's created which also fits the bill beautifully for this fortnight's challenge at the same time!
Well done Sabrina, bravo!
An update - Sabrina has since set up her own blog which can be found here


Recipe:


Stamps: Sincere Salutations, So Swirly jumbo wheel

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Papers: Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Kraft

Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, stampin' around handle, scallop edge punch, sponge dauber

Labels: